- skip - about - login - register


The narrow webbing which carries the sheets from the laying-on to the taking-off board on a machine.

previous entry · index · next entry


Entry taken from Printers' Vocabulary, by Charles Thomas Jacobi, 1888.

previous entry · index · next entry

Taking a figure.
Taking off.
Taking-off apparatus.
Taking-off board.
Tape wanders.
Tea papers.
Technical classes.
Technical phrases.
Technical terms.
Teeth of cog